Uttar Pradesh Constable Recruitment 2018
View Full Details About UP Police Exam Coaching
Uttar Pradesh police recruitment and promotion board (UPPRB) has invited application for 41520 vacancies of constable in civil police and provincial armed constabulary (PAC). Here candidate will get the golden opportunity to make their career in UP police just on the basis of 12th standard.
Total 41520 vacancies are notified by UPPRB.
Below Is The Detailed Information About Vacancies-
|S.NO.||CATEGORY||NO. OF SEATS|
NOTE– 18% of seats are reserved for Female candidates
PAC (PROVINCIAL ARMED CONSTABULARY)
|S.NO.||CATEGORY||NO. OF SEATS|
A candidate must be 12th passed or equivalent from the recognized board in any subject.
Male candidates must belong to the age group18-22 years while for female candidates age criteria is 18-25 as on 1.7.2018.
Cut-off date for the determination of age is given below-
|MALE||Born between 02 July 1996 to 1 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive)|
|FEMALE||Born between 2 July 1993 to 1 July 2000 (both dates inclusive)|
- Age relaxation for sc/st candidates will be 5 years
- Age relaxation for obc candidates will be 3 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the domicile of up only
|MEN (GENERAL/OBC/SC)||WOMEN (GENERAL/OBC/SC)|
|168 CM||152 CM|
|MEN (ST)||WOMEN (ST)|
All candidates will have to pay the fees 400 Rs through debit card or credit card or via net banking. Offline mode of payment is also available through challan.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested and eligible candidates are to apply online going through the link provided HTTP://UPPBPB.GOV.IN/
The selection procedure of the UP Police constable recruitment 2018 will comprise of written examination, documentation, physical measurement, physical fitness test and medical examination. Let’s understand these procedures in detail-
- WRITTEN TEST-Written test will be of 300 marks which will cover questions from General Knowledge, Hindi, Mental aptitude, reasoning.
NOTE-Negative marking will be applicable for wrong answer
- Documentation and Physical measurement
- All the written qualified candidates will be called for documentation and physical measurement. Candidates are advised to keep following documents ready during documentation-
- 10th class passing certificate
- 12th class passing certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Call letter
- Government ID proof
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|FOR MEN||FOR WOMEN|
|4.8 KM IN 25 MINUTE||KM IN 14 MINUTE|
|Online application starts on||22.1.2018|
|Online application closes on||22.2.2018|
|Last date for fee payment||22.3.2018|
For official notification visit- HTTP://UPPBPB.GOV.IN/
|Duration||Total Payable Amount|
- GST is applicable @ 18%. Fee can be changed if there is changes in taxes by the central/state govt.
- Fee can be deposited through offline & online mode
Fee is non-refundable once paid
Why choose Parakram Classes. for UP Police Exam
Every Sunday physical training will be provided under the guidance of physical trainers to ensure success of the candidates in Physical Fitness Test
Study material will include books of Arithmetic & reasoning, General knowledge, general science, General, English/Hindi
Monthly Unit Test And Mock Test
Monthly unit test & mock test will be conducted as per the pattern of UPP recruitment 2018
Advantage For Students Till Selection
- Doubt removal counter facility
- Physical training
- Mock test
Spoken English program by Swiss school with 25% discount